Rabbit liver is a high value treat. Great for pups with allergies since it is a cooling protein.
Rabbit liver is a secreting organ so is full of great nutrients however should be fed in small amounts. It’s softer consistency also makes it easily breakable for use as a training treat!
Keep in a cool/dry place. Our dehydrated products are free of preservatives and pesticides, and although it is very uncommon, bugs and mold (from added moisture) are your two culprits for causing trouble.
For longer storage, the freezer can be a great way to keep our products fresh, and away from bugs and pest that might show interest
How to Consume
For intermittent and supplemental feeding only. Always supervise your pet while enjoying their treat.